According to the menstylefashion.com, a watch is the only hand accessory which a man can invest in and out of it realize an exceptional timepiece. The website goes on to articulate that It’s better having one pretty nice piece than several grungy timepieces.
When it comes to president Uhuru Kenyatta, owning several expensive pieces is an understatement of his love for watches.
Take a look:
- Rolex Submariner Green Bezel: $ 8,000
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak: $48,000
- Parmigiani Pershing series: $25,000
- Patek Phillipe Nautilus Series: $26,000
- Rolex GMT Master II: $11,450
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Gold: $14,500
- Rolex Submariner blue Bezel-$10,950