Kenyans in the West Coast of America can now register for the Huduma Namba at the Los Angeles Consulate, African Warrior Magazine has established. The registration ends on June 19, 2019.
All applicants are requested to start with the online registration, get a reference number and then present themselves at the consulate with primary identification documents for biometrics capture.
This is what you need to know about the Registration Process:
- The primary documents for registration are: (i) Kenyan National Identity Card or Kenyan Passport for persons aged 18 and above (ii) Kenyan Birth Certificate for persons below 18 years of age
- Please present other relevant documents including Kenyan Driving licence, National Social Security Fund (NSSF) card, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) card, Kenya Revenue Authority PIN Certificate
- To commence the online registration process, please visit: https://diaspora.hudumanamba.go.ke
- Create an account using your First Name and Email Address;
- You will receive an email giving you a temporary password (Check your junk/spam mail in case you do not see it in the main inbox);
- Log into the created account using the temporary password sent to the provided email;
- Fill in the registration form and submit;
- You will receive an email with the reference number and the registration document number;
- Please present yourself to the Kenyan Consulate in Los Angeles with the email and all the relevant original documents stated above for scanning and capturing of the biometrics and finalization of the registration process;
- Parents/Guardians may use their accounts to register Minors. Biometric data will not be captured for children under the age of 6 years;
The Biometrics and document capture cannot be executed unless the applicant has completed the online application form and received the reference numbers.